2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

5 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Believe it or not, I can't for the life of me copy a screenshot of my old profile over here.  Guess I'll just start over.  I didn't have all that many posts before anyway.

I just started over. Oh well. Can't wait for the season to start btw! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Just thought this might belong here,

perhaps something to learn in PR moves from the Pens .

Wow,  I can't even imagine that happening here.  And as WWE pointed out, can't happen now.  Maybe they can film Quinn pressing the button that sends me my digital tickets.

• Huggy Bear 1

46 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Can't believe I'm looking forward to watching the first pre-season game.  I think I feel this way every year... and then very quickly it changes to: "Okay that's enough.  Let's have a regular season game!"  LOL.

My first preseason game is next Saturday! I love seeing the prospects as Abby doesn't have a TV deal (have to buy a pass for AHLTV). 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

My first preseason game is next Saturday! I love seeing the prospects as Abby doesn't have a TV deal (have to buy a pass for AHLTV). 

I just meant watching the game on TV tomorrow.  We donated our two home pre-season games so my first "live" game will be the home opener.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I just meant watching the game on TV tomorrow.  We donated our two home pre-season games so my first "live" game will be the home opener.

Awww. That's great! Very generous of you 🙂 I wonder if they'll be holding a ceremony for Huggy (where they give him the C?) Maybe not as they want to limit distractions and focus on the season haha. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Awww. That's great! Very generous of you 🙂 I wonder if they'll be holding a ceremony for Huggy (where they give him the C?) Maybe not as they want to limit distractions and focus on the season haha. 

I am pretty sure they'll have a ceremony at the first regular game.   

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Apparently the account reps have been calling people! Trying to get more fans in the building, eh? 

Screenshot_20230922_192004_Reddit.jpg

Well if they are trying to get people to buy season tickets then we shouldn't have to worry about getting these calls since we already got suckered in - er I mean, we already enthusiastically signed up.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

I've never seen a player being given the C in person (only on TV). Would be great if they did! 

I saw Henrik and Bo get their Cs.  Both ceremonies at the home opener.  I think it helps pump up the crowd at the beginning of the game, which in turn helps pump up the team (except maybe if you are a player who is secretly bitter because they thought they should be the C...!).

• Like 1